LeadSloth is the personal blog of Jep Castelein, a long-time marketer and thought leader in the area of lead management and marketing automation. Currently, Jep is principal consultant at Marketo.
You can connect with Jep through these social media channels:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/jepc
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jepcastelein
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jepcastelein
- Tripit: http://www.tripit.com/people/jep
- Skype: jepcastelein
- Email: info -at- leadsloth -dot- com
Why the name “LeadSloth”? “Lead” is for “Lead Management” and “Sloth” is for the animal. Many people think sloths are lazy, but they are actually very efficient and successful creatures. LeadSloth creates efficient lead management programs that make smart use of automation: with less effort you’ll get more results. Therefore our unofficial tag line is: “LeadSloth, Smart Ideas for Lazy Marketers”.