Some of you may know that I’ve been a guest blogger at Genius.com since last summer. The main topic has been Marketing Automation, with several other online marketing topics blended in. On the Genius blog I have some nice introductory articles, so I wanted to provide some links to those post here on the LeadSloth blog.
These posts are about Marketing Automation and Lead Management:
- Lead Management Introduction
- Lead Management Features
- Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
- Not Ready for Marketing Automation. Now What?
Demand Generation Best Practices
Where the Marketing Automation posts are more about Marketing Automation systems themselves, these posts are about people and processes:
- Marketing Automation and ROI
- Demand Generation Metrics 101
- Lead Nurturing and Lead Scoring
- Marketing & Sales Collaboration
- Create a Universal Lead Definition in 5 Steps
- Making the Most of Your Lead Recycling Program
- 7 Simple Steps to Get Started with Content Marketing
I also wrote a couple of posts that focus on Lead Scoring:
- Lead Scoring 101
- 4 Tips for Successful Lead Scoring
- Elaborating on the Lead Scorecard
- 7 Tips to Sell Sales on Lead Scoring
- The Four Dimensions of Lead Scoring
I wrote several posts about nurturing of new, existing or old leads:
- Getting Going with Lead Nurturing
- Tips for Creating Better Lead Nurturing Content
- 10 Tips for a Successful Newsletter
- Drip Email Campaigns 101
- 5 Do’s for Drip Campaigns
- 5 Don’ts for Drip Campaigns
- How to Get Deals from Your Inactive Leads
These posts are about various online marketing topics:
Feel free to provide some feedback in the comments on this blog, or on the Genius.com blog. I’m interested to learn which topics you’d like to hear more about.
Sorry in the huge look at, but I’m certainly loving the fresh new Zune, and even hope it, as well given that the excellent reviews several other people contain written, can assist you decide in cases where it’s the best alternative for one.